Monday, October 6, 2014


Honestly, I am a wannabe fashion blogger and I love to play dress up. In fact, designer high heels might be my vice. But, I love coffee, flowers and traveling. I even entertain home improvement projects, obscene amounts of traveling and conversations that last for hours, mostly about relationships.

What I attempted to start as a #wiw or #ootd diary has turned into a lifestyle blog. So, there will be some days where I will succumb to my love of fashion, frills and high heels but there will also days where I inadvertently give into my “bright-eyed” personality and share my opinions on the most random of topics. Whichever direction my post of the day takes me, I can promise that you’ll be entertained; sarcasm, hilarity and honesty will ensue.


And for quick brigheyesandhighheels fixes, please follow me on Instagram: BRIGHTEYESANDHIGHHEELS

No comments:

Post a Comment